Tuesday, August 3, 2010

One Small Step


The only way I can explain the fact that I joined a gym a few weeks ago is God. Not only did I join, but I have actually been attending classes. I have my little gym bag packed in the car to set myself up for success. I don't have 1000 lbs to lose, obviously, but the quote 'a journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step' is my inspiration.

I got on the Wii Fit a couple of weeks back, my Wii Fit age was 40. I got on this past weekend, and it told me my Wii Fit age was 20!! Not sure exactly what that means, but I must be doing something right.

I'm still working on the whole "diet" part of the equation. I don't plan on "going" on a diet, I mean diet as in the food I eat. My therapist said it perfectly, I need to think about the food that will fuel my body. I don't put "cheap gas" in my car, and I feed the cats "the good stuff" from PetSmart, why should my cats and car eat better than me?

Part of my "journey" is to get enough sleep, so I need to end this here. Thanks for joining me on this journey. I think it's gonna be an exciting adventure!

2 comments: